After all participants returned home safely again, I would like to express my gratitude for the detailed advise and preparation of our family trip. There were no problems whatsoever. All wishes which came up during during our safari, were granted momentarely by our tourguide Wimpy. A special thanks to our Guide for his competency.
Some family members will include Namibia and Compass Travel again in future. We hold Namibia in our best memory.
Family Musmann - Germany
- NEW REQUIREMENTS from 16th DEC 2021:
- PCR Test Validity now 72h ( i.e. 3 days from the date sample was taken) All travellers must upload their PCR Test on the 'Trusted Travel' Website of the Africa CDC : www.trustedtravel.panabios.org
- PCR Tests also need to be printed on paper and written in english. These requirements will be checked by the airline. Upon boarding your flight overseas for Namibia make sure you have a Travel Insurance!
- For Namibia present a negative Covid-19 PCR Test ( NO AntiGen Test allowed) which may not be older than 72 hours; PCR Tests for South Africa must be vaid for 72h! Botswana & Zimbabwe, PCR Test not older than 48 h! and proof of vaccinatioon requirement
- In Namibia Face Masks must be worn at all public places (exept when eating)
- A Health Questionnaire (download at namibiatourism.com.na) must be filled in & handed in on arrival.
- Tourists can proceed on their tour - for returning to the country of residence different rules apply to different countries. Windhoek is well equipped to do PCR & AntiGen Tests for your return journey (even with quick (3-24 hours) results if necessary)
- Positiv Covid-19 tested Tourists are not allowed into Namibia (only if returning citizens/residents are positiv, they can go into Quarantine in Namibia)
- Entry is allowed through all Airports, the Ariamsvlei & Noordoewer (SA) Borderpost as well as Ngoma (Chobe/Bots), Buitepos/Mamuno (towards Transkalahari/Botswana) and Katima/Wenela (Zambia) borderpost.
- These Rules are subject to changes depending on Covid 19 cases in the country (currently extremely low incidences)
Following airlines fly from Germany into the capital Windhoek: EUROWINGS & ETHIOPEAN AirlinesRead more ...