Good News for Tourists visiting Namibia !
Conditions and requirements for Tourists to Namibia:
- Entry is allowed through all airports and the Ariamsvlei & Noordoewer Borderpost
- Present a negative PCR test which may not be older than 72 hours ( from the date the sample has been taken)
- Present your travel itinerary to officail at arrival.
- Temperature will be taken on arrival; Face Masks must be worn at all public places
- A HEALTH questionnaire (download at namibiatourism.com.na) must be filled in & handed in on arrival.
- Tourists can proceed on their tour - no re-testing in the country is required
- Positiv PCR tested persons are not allowed into Namibia
- These Rules are applicable until End of Nov 2020, subject to changes depending on Covid 19 cases in the country