We have never experienced such perfectly organised and unforgettable journey - and we travel a lot all over the world!
For the first time on a trip, we had such comprehensive travel documents. Despite the short-term reservation, you found a route, which could not have been better. The Lodges were all top and are reccommendable.
Many thanks again for your efforts – we will come again
Hans-Jörg & Elisabeth – Innsbruck/ Austria - Sept 2019
Requirements for Tourists to enter Namibia (valid until 15th Oct 2021)
- Upon boarding your flight overseas for Namibia make sure you have a Travel Insurance! Vaccination or PCR Tests need to be printed on paper and written in english. These requirements will be checked by the airline.
- For Namibia present a negative Covid-19 PCR Test( NO AntiGen Test allowed) which may not be older than 7 days (from the date the sample has been taken); SA only PCR Tests with a validity of max 72h! Botswana & Zimbabwe, PCR Test not oplder than 48 STD; When travelling by car from Namibia to SA, a Rapid test to enter South Africa can be taken at the Noordoewer Border.
- In Namibia Face Masks must be worn at all public places (exept when eating)
- A Health Questionnaire (download at namibiatourism.com.na) must be filled in & handed in on arrival.
- Tourists can proceed on their tour - for returning to the country of residence different rules apply to different countries. Windhoek is well equipped to do PCR & AntiGen Tests for your return journey (even with quick (3-24 hours) results if necessary)
- Positiv Covid-19 tested Tourists are not allowed into Namibia (only if returning citizens/residents are positiv, they can go into Quarantine in Namibia)
- Entry is allowed through all Airports, the Ariamsvlei & Noordoewer (SA) Borderpost as well as Ngoma (Chobe/Bots), Buitepos/Mamuno (towards Transkalahari/Botswana) and Katima/Wenela (Zambia) borderpost.
- These Rules are subject to changes depending on Covid 19 cases in the country
Following airlines fly from Germany into the capital Windhoek: EUROWINGS & ETHIOPEAN AirlinesRead more ...